Wednesday’s latest stories from the world of football in ESPN FC’s What’s Trending…
– Divock Origi’s father says the Liverpool striker must leave Anfield in order to secure regular first-team football and that Tottenham are interested in him.
– Liverpool have completed the signing of RB Leipzig’s Naby Keita, who will join the Premier League club on July 1, 2018.
– Leicester midfielder Danny Drinkwater has submitted a transfer request as he tries to force through a move to Chelsea, sources close to the Foxes have told ESPN FC.
– Chelsea have signed Kylian Hazard, the younger brother of Eden Hazard.
MAN CITY: City have had a £50 million bid for Alexis Sanchez rejected by Arsenal, sources have told ESPN FC.
– Raheem Sterling is unlikely to join Arsenal as part of any deal for Alexis Sanchez, sources close to the player have told ESPN FC.
– WATCH: The likelihood of Sanchez moving to City.
ARSENAL: Arsenal are interested in West Bromwich Albion defender Jonny Evans, but Manchester City remain favourites for his signature, sources have told ESPN FC.
– Should Arsenal accept a swap deal involving Raheem Sterling for Alexis Sanchez? Arsenal bloggers Andrew Mangan and James McNicholas weigh up the potential deal.
– West Bromwich Albion have signed defender Kieran Gibbs from Arsenal on a four-year contract, a move that ends a 13-year Gunners career that began in the club’s academy.
TOTTENHAM: Tottenham are poised to complete a £23 million deal for Paris Saint-Germain right-back Serge Aurier, with Press Association Sport reporting that the player has received the all-clear to work in the UK.
PSG: Germany boss Joachim Low has said Paris Saint-Germain do not want to offload Julian Draxler during the final days of the transfer window.
REAL MADRID: Real Madrid defender Dani Carvajal has backed Gareth Bale to prove the critics wrong after he was whistled by the Bernabeu crowd against Valencia on Sunday.
– The naming of Stade de Reims new training ground after Raymond Kopa is a fitting tribute to the recently deceased 1958 Ballon d’Or winner, Real Madrid’s director of institutional relations Emilio Butragueno has said.
– Roy Keane says former Manchester United teammate Ryan Giggs would be worth £2 billion in today’s “mind-boggling” transfer market.
– Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s United return is “spectacular,” according to his former Malmo coach.
STOKE: Stoke forward Bojan Krkic is poised to join Alaves on loan after dropping down Mark Hughes’ pecking order, sources close to the Premier League club have told ESPN FC.
MONACO: Monaco have completed the signing of Senegal winger Keita Balde from Lazio on a five-year deal.
– Monaco have signed Stevan Jovetic from Inter Milan to replace the Paris Saint-Germain-bound Kylian Mbappe.
UNITED STATES: Christian Pulisic admitted “everything happened a little bit too fast” for him last season during his meteoric rise for club and country.
– Costa Rica was always going to be most important game of the Hexagonal, Noah Davis writes.
MLS: The LA Galaxy have hired Dominic Kinnear as an assistant coach, the MLS club announced on Tuesday.
Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.